It's a beautiful Wednesday! The sun is shining, the snow and ice have melted, the boys are back in school, and we are finally going to get FALL weather back in Oklahoma!
Are you in shock that it is already the middle of November and not one present is hiding in the back of your closet?! I am!! But boy, do I have a wonderful surprise for you today. Thanks to some of my blogging friends, I now have an idea of what to put on my Christmas wish list! We have teamed together to GIVE one lucky reader the entire lot of our Favorite Goodies! Each item is valued around $30.00. That makes you the lucky winner of $300.00 in gifts! Make sure you visit their blogs and see why each blogger chose their favorite gift to be included in this giveaway (bottom of this post).
Here are the Agate-Inspired Coasters:
One jar of European Gilding Wax. It doesn't look like a lot, but it will go far!
Place each coaster on a paper towel. The wax can flake a little, so a paper towel keeps the mess to a minimum.
Dip your brush (or finger) in the wax and apply it to the edges of the coaster. I liked using a brush to give more of a leaf look to the edge.
These turned out perfect and look so pretty on my cocktail table. I found the coasters for $10 at Target and already had the gilding wax (valued at $20), so this was a win win in my book!
Another touch of gold was added to these metal antlers for my son's tween room makeover. I forgot to take a before picture, but you can see the brown/rust color below.
A little bit of wax then rub it in with a paper towel.
And there you go! Gilded antlers!
You can also apply gilding wax to furniture as I did to this formal bathroom vanity:
Aren't you ready to go gild something??
Now on to the goods.... This is such a fun giveaway!
1. Sephora Collection Palette in Nude: The Holiday's are the perfect time to step up your makeup game and this Sephora eyeshadow palette is my go to for Holiday parties. The colors last and are warm and perfect for winter tones. I also think that it makes the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your girlfriend. -Mallory, Charming in Charlotte
2. Geometric Pillow Cover + Your Monogram and 6 Diamond Ornaments: At Christmas, I'm all about adding little bits of sparkle around the house. I've had a set of these oversized diamond ornaments for a few years, and when I recently came across more at a local store, I thought you might like some too! They really stand out and shine with the lights on the tree. Also, I love a good monogrammed pillow, and one in a designer look-alike fabric for Christmas is even better! This is for the covers only, and I will monogram the center with the winner's initials of choice.
-Jennifer, Dimples and Tangles
3. As most of my followers already know, I love including animals into my decor and I just adore the animal plates by Rachel Kozlowski for West Elm. To me they are the perfect combination of quirky chic animal decor and I have an entire wall full of them in our kitchen (which you can see HERE). There are some colored and neutral
plates. I like them all and they make me happy when I look at them.
-Julia, Cuckoo 4 Design
4. Nate Berkus Metal Wing Bowl: I am a sucker for all things Nate Berkus and this angel wing bowl is no exception! It’s such a unique and affordable piece and the gold seals this deal. It will be an amazing conversation piece on your holiday entry table or for serving treats at Christmas dinner! -Summer, Simple Stylings
5. Suzanne Wristlet and Tassels: I love this wristlet because it is the perfect size for a kid-free night out. I spend so much time lugging lunch boxes, diaper bags, jackets, sippy cups, and whatever else is thrown in my hands that I love to go out with as little as possible. It has enough room to hold the essentials: lipstick, my phone, and a credit card and it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I added the tassels because, let's face it, everything is better with tassels!I grabbed couple of these for Christmas gifts and I love that I could play around with color combinations so they will perfectly fit the recipient!
-Beth, designPOST interiors
6. King Gold Gilding Wax: French Gilding Wax is the perfect way to add a touch of gold without spending a fortune. It is extremely easy to apply and is the closest thing to the look of real gold leaf. You will be receiving a set of Threshold agate coasters and a jar of Kings Gold French Gilding Wax. -Emily, Eleven Gables
7. J. Crew Crystal & Gem Cluster Necklace: I love heels and a dress as much as anyone, but my favorite way to dress lately for the everyday is in classic, casual silhouettes with a bit of sparkle to add some interest. This necklace is currently on heavy rotation in my wardrobe! It's as perfect for a afternoon as it is for a Saturday night.
-Jennifer, The Chronicles of Home
8. Marquise Crystal Statement Necklace: The minute you brought up a favorite things giveaway, I immediately thought of jewelry. I have what some may call a "slight obsession"...especially when it comes to statement necklaces. They are such versatile pieces. They can be the finishing touch for a dressy outfit or add an unexpected pop to casual attire. To me, they are a must-have for any girl!
10. Steve Madden Buffalo Plaid Infinity Scarf: One of my favorite gifts to give is a chic scarf. With all the pretty designs, sizes, materials, and colors it makes it easy to find one to fit everyone's style. I love how adding a scarf to a simple outfit makes a huge statement and adds an instant pop of color. It's a fun, classy, versatile accessory that makes a great gift!
-Becky, This is Happiness
Hopefully, you are inspired and ready to shop, got to know these amazing gals a little better, and now will head over to their blogs for more Holiday inspiration...